PRENTISS COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A Booneville woman is charged with the abuse of an infant in Prentiss County.
Prentiss County Sheriff Randy Tolar says deputies arrested Victoria Mars, 24, Monday on a felony capias warrant for child abuse.
Tolar says she was indicted on the charge by a Prentiss County grand jury.
The infant involved is/was 12 months old.
Her bond was set at $20,000.
- Child abuse arrest made in Prentiss County
- Child enticement arrest made in Prentiss County
- Child abuse arrest made in Lowndes County
- Lee County duo charged with child abuse in Prentiss County
- Couple charged with child abuse in Prentiss County
- Two burglary arrests made in Prentiss County in separate cases
- Arrest made for tractor, trailer were stolen in Prentiss County
- Woman arrested for abuse of elderly person in Prentiss County
- Prentiss County supervisor arrested for DUI
- Father arrested for shooting in Prentiss County