HOUSTON, Miss (WTVA) - Three people are behind bars in Chickasaw County following their arrests on separate drug-related arrests.
Sheriff Jim Myers says that two people were arrested after being pulled over in a counterfeit money investigation.
He says an Okolona investigator smelled marijuana and called for back-up.
They later found more marijuana in a house in town.
A third man has been arrested for carrying cocaine and crystal meth. He too was arrested in Okolona. Byers says he has seen an upswing in possession charges in the county.
- Chickasaw Drug arrests
- Drug-related arrests made in Chickasaw County
- Former Chickasaw Co. deputy arrested
- 911 call leads to drug arrests in Chickasaw County
- West Point man arrested for drugs in Chickasaw County
- Bond denied for Chickasaw County drug suspect
- UPDATE: Arrest made for Chickasaw County stabbing
- Burglary arrest made in Chickasaw County
- UPDATE: Arrest made for Chickasaw County shooting
- Indictiment sheds light on arrest of former Chickasaw County deputy