Photo Gallery 1 Images
CALHOUN COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Law enforcement in Calhoun County confirm there was a chase involving law enforcement Sunday night.
Calhoun County Sheriff Greg Pollan says the chase ended in Derma following a short chase on foot. He says the Mississippi Highway Patrol was involved.
On Monday, Pollan identified the suspect as Antonio Coleman, 30, of Calhoun City.
Also on Monday, Criss Turnipseed with MHP confirmed Coleman was driving a white Chevrolet car. He says the incident was a three-minute pursuite in Calhoun City.
MHP says Coleman jumped out of a car in a subdivision and fled on foot before he surrendered.
MHP's charges include felony fleeing and numerous traffic violations.
- Chase with law enforcement ends in Derma
- Chase involving law enforcement ends with arrest
- Arrest made in Derma shooting
- Man arrested after high-speed chase with law enforcement
- Residents react to law enforcement chase in Tupelo
- Derma Police narrowing down suspects in gas station shooting
- Derma man indicted after fatal ATV collision earlier this year
- Man pleads not guilty to Derma Post Office burglary
- Police chase ends in Pontotoc
- UPDATE: Constable disputes report of high-speed chase by law enforcement in Tupelo