Editor's Note: This article was updated to include the new additions to the mall.
TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) – A well-known store inside The Mall at Barnes Crossing in Tupelo is closing.
Retailer Charming Charlie has filed for bankruptcy and will be closing many stores nationwide.
Two stores in Mississippi are closing, including the store inside the Tupelo mall and the store in Southaven at the Southaven Tanger Outlets, according to the retail chain.
However, the mall will be adding three new businesses in the coming weeks: Teppanyaki Sun Japanese Grill, Yollo Rollo and American Deli.
- Charming Charlie closing in Tupelo mall
- Popular Tupelo bowling alley closes
- Tupelo police investigating reported armed robbery at mall
- CBS fires Charlie Rose after misconduct claims
- Alabama's largest mall closes early after Thanksgiving brawl
- Tupelo road closing Monday for utility work
- Event to temporarily close Tupelo Aquatic Center
- Drain work to temporarily close Tupelo street
- Tupelo driver's license station temporarily closed
- Road closing in Tupelo this week