BALDWYN, Miss. (WTVA) - Baldwyn police filed charges against the suspect of a fatal shooting that happened last week.
Shawnzell McGee, 28, of Baldwyn, was charged with first-degree murder, possession of a weapon, and tampering with evidence.
His bond was set at $500,000.
His charges stem from the shooting death of Gary Price, 35, of Baldwyn, on Jan. 22.
Price was shot in the stomach while walking down the street, and he was able to tell investigators who shot him before he died, according to police.
- Charges filed in fatal Baldwyn shooting
- Charges pending after deadly Baldwyn shooting
- Baldwyn police officers file lawsuit against city
- Ceremony held to remember Baldwyn shooting victim
- Three teens charged in Baldwyn murder
- Baldwyn woman celebrates 100th birthday
- Police: Baldwyn shooting suspect was found hiding in a boat
- Baldwyn men charged with multiple Union County burglaries
- UPDATE: No charges filed in Ripley shooting
- UPDATE: Charges filed in Corinth shooting