TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - People across the state will be able to properly dispose of their unused, unwanted or old prescription drugs.
This is part of National Drug Take-Back Day, which is Saturday, October 27 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
However, the Lee County Sheriff's Department is hosting one today, October 26 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Chance this weekend to properly dispose of prescription drugs
- Properly dispose of prescriptions at local sites
- Local law enforcement to help residents properly dispose prescription drugs
- Lee County officers collect 387 pounds of prescription drugs during Take Back Day
- Nearly 475 tons of prescription drugs collected on National Take Back Day
- Rain chances with some severe potential follows us into weekend
- Former clinic workers plead guilty to forging prescriptions
- Weekend shooting in Tupelo may be drug-related
- Chickasaw Drug arrests
- Noxubee man loses chance at conviction appeal