BALDWYN, Miss. (WTVA) - A ceremony was held at Latimer Park in Baldwyn Thursday evening to remember the life of Gary Price.
He was killed in a shooting that happened Tuesday, Jan. 22.
Dozens of friends, family and community members gathered at the park to listen and sing together.
Three church pastors from the area preached and prayed with the community and encouraged it to improve.
"Disbelief, pain - we can't believe this is happening to somebody we all love,” said Roslynn Copeland, a relative of Price.
RELATED: Baldwyn shooting kills man
- Ceremony held to remember Baldwyn shooting victim
- Charges pending after deadly Baldwyn shooting
- Charges filed in fatal Baldwyn shooting
- Police: Baldwyn shooting suspect was found hiding in a boat
- MSU community holding vigil to remember victims of Pittsburgh shooting
- Columbus Air Force Base remembers Monroe County shooting victim
- Arrest made following Baldwyn gas station burglary
- Man found dead inside his Baldwyn home
- Three teens charged in Baldwyn murder
- Baldwyn police officers file lawsuit against city