The annual Celebration Village which benefits Sanctuary Hospice House is set to opens its doors on Thursday at the Tupelo Furniture Market.
The event brings in more than 130 vendors to kick off the holiday season.
There will be clothing, jewelry, art, pottery, gourmet food items, and holiday and home décor.
The event kicked off with its annual preview party on Wednesday.
“We will have general shopping opening tomorrow morning,” said Tiwanna O’Rear. “We have a girls night out on Friday night that is going to be a lot of fun as well, and all your kids can have their first picture with Santa with brunch with Santa on Saturday morning. So that will be a lot of fun as well.”
The event will be taking place at the Tupelo Furniture Market building 5 and will open at 10 a.m.
- Celebration Village preps for opening day
- Celebration Village kicked off Wednesday night
- Aberdeen celebrates Memorial Day
- MSU, Greystar celebrate opening of College View
- Pontotoc and Saltillo celebrate Veterans Day
- People celebrate Veterans Day in Tupelo
- Tippah Co. residents celebrate Memorial Day
- Some changes made to Veterans Day celebrations
- City of Tupelo celebrates Independence Day
- Starkville celebrates Independence Day with fireworks