TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - The 18th annual Celebration Village, benefiting Sanctuary Hospice House, kicked off Wednesday night at the Tupelo Furniture Market in Building 5.
Heather Palmer, the director of outreach and fundraising, said, "We need to raise $1.5 million a year to keep the doors at Sanctuary Hospice House open, and this is our signature fundraising event that helps us do that."
The general admission shopping runs Thursday through Saturday. The doors will open at 10 a.m. each day and close at 9 p.m. on Thursday and Friday, and it will close at 5 p.m. on Saturday.
There will be food vendors.
A new addition to the weekend is the Miss Celebration Village pageant on Saturday.
For the shopping, 130 vendors from across the country have brought designer clothing, Christmas and home decor, pottery, jewelry, health and beauty items, toys and more.
For more information on the event and advance ticket sales, visit SanctuaryHospiceHouse.com.
General admission advance tickets are $5. Tickets can be purchased at the door for $7.
Children ages 6 and younger get in free.
- Celebration Village kicked off Wednesday night
- Celebration Village preps for opening day
- Columbus business to host Celebrity Waiter Night
- Make-A-Wish hosts Celebrity Wait Night
- Louisville celebrates Walmart milestone
- Aberdeen celebrates Memorial Day
- Many celebrate Una Fest
- Angel Tree program kicks off in Tupelo
- Tupelo Elvis Festival kicks off at birthplace
- Angel Tree kicks off in Tupelo