NETTLETON, Miss. (WTVA) - The boil water alert for the Cason Water District has been lifted.
The alert affected customers on Blake Drive in Nettleton.
It was issued on Wednesday due to an emergency water line repair.
- Cason Water lifts boil water alert
- Cason Water-Nettleton lifts precautionary boil water alert
- UPDATE: Cason Water Nettleton boil water notice lifted
- UPDATE: Boil water alert lifted for Oxford
- MSDH: Saltillo lifts boil water alert
- Cason Water issues boil water alert for some customers along Highway 371
- UPDATE: Boil water alert could be lifted for Tupelo Saturday
- UPDATE: Boil-water alert lifted for Town of Vaiden
- Boil water alert issued for some, lifted for others
- Boil water alert lifted in the Nettleton area