SALTILLO, Miss. (WTVA) - A married couple from Saltillo has been identified as the two people who were killed in a crash.
Lee County Coroner Carolyn Green said two people were killed in the Saltillo wreck Thursday night.
According to reports, it happened along Highway 145, near the Turner Industrial Park.
On Friday afternoon, the coroner identified the deceased as Roy Meredith, 83, and his wife Sally Meredith, 80.
- Lee County coroner identifies 2 victims of fatal crash
- Coroner identifies Lee County drowning victim
- UPDATE: Coroner identifies victim of fatal Lee County fire
- Coroner identifies victim of fatal Lee County collision
- Coroner identifies victim of fatal Lee County fire
- Lee County coroner identifies victim of weekend crash
- Coroner identifies victim of fatal Tupelo wreck
- Coroner identifies Tupelo shooting victim
- UPDATE: Coroner identifies Monroe County shooting victims
- Monroe County coroner identifies homicide victim