CHICKASAW COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A car fire caused delays along Highway 45 Alternate Wednesday night.
The incident happened around 7 p.m. between Pine Grove and Poplar Springs and caused the northbound lane to shut down, according to Sgt. Derrick Beckom with the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
No injuries have been reported at this time.
- Car fire causes delays on Highway 45 Alt.
- UPDATE: Traffic resumes on 45 Alt. in Monroe County following wreck
- Highway 45 road work nearing end
- Troopers: Pedestrian killed in Highway 45 crash
- Car destroyed in roadside fire
- Highway 45 wreck in Columbus sends one to hospital
- Designated turn lane opens at Eason, Highway 45 in Tupelo
- UPDATE: Coroner identifies pedestrian killed on Highway 45
- Tires lead to grass fire in highway median
- No injuries in Starkville car fire