ITAWAMBA COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A vehicle is believed to have damaged the front entrance to a home in Itawamba County.
The home is along Old Highway 25.
The homeowner tells WTVA she and her husband were asleep during the night when the vehicle crashed into their front door.
It appears no one was severely injured.
A witness says the car went through a nearby stop sign and collided with the home. Neda Joe Cleveland, the homeowner, says the crash happened at 5 a.m. Friday. She says when law enforcement arrived, the driver was found asleep in the car.
Cleveland says the driver was taken to the hospital for treatment.
Mrs. Cleveland says she and her husband were asleep...
— Kayla Thompson (@KThompsonTV) August 10, 2018
- Car crashes into front of Itawamba County home
- Itawamba County wreck turns fatal
- Itawamba County shed catches fire
- Woman arrested for Itawamba home burglary
- Car crashes into Lee County mobile home
- Itawamba County crash claims life of Meridian man
- Drug arrests made in Itawamba County
- UPDATE: One dead in Itawamba County accident
- Duo charged with Itawamba County ATV theft
- Itawamba County burglaries could be related