HAMILTON, Miss (WTVA) - A one-vehicle crash in Monroe County claimed the life of a Hamilton woman early Sunday morning.
Monroe County Coroner Alan Gurley confirmed Rhonda Savage, 55, died at the scene of the accident.
Gurley said Savage was driving a 2011 Ford pickup on Lackey Road when she lost control and hit some trees just east of Pickle Road around 1:30 a.m.
Savage was wearing a seatbelt and Gurley says she died due to multiple trauma.
The Monroe County Sheriff's Office is investigating the accident.
Tisdale-Lann Memorial Funeral Home in Aberdeen is in charge of the arrangements.
- Car accident claims life of Hamilton woman
- Hamilton man killed in car accident
- Car accident in Lowndes County claims life of teenager
- Apparent drowning accident in Florida claims life of Shannon man
- Fire-related accident claims life of Prentiss County man
- Calhoun County crash claims life of Bruce woman
- Calhoun County wreck claims life of Indiana woman
- Woman claims two pit bulls damaged her car
- Wreck claims life of Mooreville resident
- Crash claims life of New Albany motorcyclist