LOS ANGELES (WTVA) - A California man is expected to face federal charges in Mississippi next week.
Ryan Abrams of Los Angeles is accused of online solicitation of a juvenile in Lowndes County.
Lowndes County detective Lt. Tony Cooper said his office received a complaint earlier this year from the child's parents.
Cooper said the investigation showed the girl was being solicited explicit images and videos by Abrams on several social media sites.
A federal grand jury in Oxford indicted Abrams on three federal charges in July.
Court documents show he was arrested in Los Angeles on an out-of-state warrant from Mississippi.
Abrams is expected to be transported to Mississippi next week and housed in the Lafayette County jail until his court appearance.
- California man expected in Mississippi to face federal charges
- Columbus man faces federal charge in 2016 shooting incident
- Retired Mississippi sheriff faces evidence tampering charge
- Fulton man faces meth charge
- Tishomingo man faces drug charge
- Shannon man faces drug charges
- 8 men indicted on federal drug charges in Mississippi
- Corinth man pleads guilty to federal charges
- UPDATE: Eupora shooting suspect now faces federal charges
- Corinth man faces federal charge for falsifying paperwork to buy gun