Update 01/09/19 2:21 p.m.
Jose Rubio has been booked into the Calhoun County jail.
Jose Rubio | Photo: Calhoun County jail
Sheriff Greg Pollan says he traveled to Phoenix to bring the suspect back to Mississippi.
See the original post below.
PITTSBORO, Miss. (WTVA) - A man wanted on child molestation charges has been captured in Arizona, according to Calhoun County Sheriff Greg Pollan.
Jose Rubio was captured by the U.S. Marshals Service in mid-December after authorities received a tip that his vehicle was heading towards Phoenix.
Rubio had been wanted out of Calhoun County since the beginning of December when the incidents were first reported, Pollan said.
Rubio did know his victims.
He is expected to go before a judge later this week.
- UPDATE: Calhoun County suspect returned to Mississippi
- UPDATE: Calhoun County inmate found
- Bridge closed in Calhoun County
- UPDATE: Calhoun County man facing attempted murder charge
- UPDATE: Man wanted for Calhoun City shooting
- An Alcorn County fugitive returns to Mississippi
- UPDATE: Louisville murder suspect returned, bond set
- Several arrested during Calhoun County drug roundup
- Scam number dials 911 in Calhoun County
- Arrest made for Calhoun County burglaries