STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Cadence Bank may be close to selling its Starkville office to Mississippi State University.
The downtown office is at 301 W. Main Street.
The potential buyer is the university’s Research and Technology Corporation.
The bank’s leaders confirmed they have received an offer and are working to complete the sale.
This would allow Cadence the opportunity to build a new facility on Russell Street.
Cadence is based in Atlanta and has branches throughout the South.
- Cadence Bank may be close to selling its Starkville office
- Cadence Bank, State Bank Financial Corp. announce merger
- Starkville police in need of more officers
- Man charged with assaulting Starkville police officer
- Starkville man charged with assaulting police officer
- Starkville lifts burn ban
- Starkville park vandalized
- Starkville hosts pride parade
- Starkville hosts Sunday Funday
- Former Starkville police officer indicted for 2017 shooting