CORINTH, Miss. (WTVA) - A hospital official is leaving the Magnolia Regional Health Center in Corinth.
Current Chief Financial Officer Brian Craven announced his resignation effective September 28.
CEO Ronny Humes says the search for a new CFO has not started. He says the hospital’s leaders will develop criteria and choose the methods that will be used to locate the replacement.
- CFO resigning from Corinth hospital
- CEO steps down at Corinth hospital
- Fire destroys Corinth business
- Corinth hospital looks to retain Level III Trauma Center designation
- No injuries in Corinth fire
- Corinth police look for 'fishing' thief
- UPDATE: Charges filed in Corinth shooting
- Investigation continues into mysterious Corinth stabbing
- Jury finds Corinth man guilty of murder
- Corinth man charged with kidnapping in Tennessee