CORINTH, Miss. (WTVA) - Trustees for Corinth’s hospital have started searching for a new CEO.
Magnolia Regional Health Center confirmed Ronny Humes stepped down from the position.
He will now serve in an advisory role regarding hospital operations.
According to the hospital, Humes served as CEO for six years and previously served as the chief operating officer for five years.
- CEO steps down at Corinth hospital
- CFO resigning from Corinth hospital
- CEO of Starkville hospital retiring
- Fire destroys Corinth business
- Corinth hospital looks to retain Level III Trauma Center designation
- No injuries in Corinth fire
- Mississippi bank gets new leader as longtime CEO steps aside
- CEO, supes react to hospital staying county-owned
- Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital President and CEO to retire
- Corinth police look for 'fishing' thief