TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - The Community Development Foundation (CDF) provided a video tutorial on how businesses can fill out their Small Business Administration (SBA) financing forms.
The video provides advice and guidance to small businesses in the wake of the coronavirus.
Anyone who has questions should contact a CPA (Certified Public Accountant) or send an email to:
Go to TupeloTogether.com to find the appropriate forms.
Shane Homan, senior vice president of economic development - firstname.lastname@example.org
Matt McCarty, CFO of the Community Development Foundation (CDF) - email@example.com
- CDF provides SBA tutorial for businesses impacted by coronavirus outbreak
- CDF announced 'The Pitch' winner
- CDF pushes back on NY Times story on Tupelo economy
- CDF CHIEF: Tariff will cost jobs in local furniture industry
- Coronavirus: Local business updates
- CDF chief to ask for tariff exemption to help local furniture industry
- Deadline approaching in Mississippi for SBA working capital loans due to rain, flash flooding and flooding
- Deadline approaching in Mississippi for SBA working capital loans for drought
- WHO declares novel coronavirus outbreak a pandemic
- Local restaurants change procedures amid Coronavirus outbreak