TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - One local business has won this year's competition "The Pitch."
This year's winner was PaShonda Edwards with their business 'Two Kickz.'
The four finalists made their final presentations Monday night at the Community Development Foundation building on West Main Street in Tupelo.
Finalists of this year's competition presented their business idea in hopes of winning over $5,000 worth of prizes to help get their business started.
- CDF announced 'The Pitch' winner
- 'The Pitch' names its new winner
- CDF pushes back on NY Times story on Tupelo economy
- CDF CHIEF: Tariff will cost jobs in local furniture industry
- Winners announced for MDOT District 1 roadeo
- Mississippi Main Street announces local award winners
- CDF chief to ask for tariff exemption to help local furniture industry
- Oscars winners 2019: See the full list of winners
- Golden Globes: The winners list
- Early offense, dominant pitching leads Diamond Dawgs past Central Michigan