TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - A local business is hoping to educate the public about the legal uses of cannabidiol or CBD.
Prescotts CBD Tupelo offers several CBD products.
According to the store's owner, Corrie Linton, hemp extract can help consumers get off of opioids or help those suffering from depression or post-traumatic stress disorder.
"We're completely legal," Linton said. "There's no THC in any of our products except for the hemp flower that we now carry in our store, and it is federally and state legal at the three percent or below level."
Linton added that business in Tupelo has been successful so far.
- Tupelo business hopes to educate about CBD
- Tupelo 4th graders learn STEM education
- MSU holds education expo in Tupelo
- Tupelo businesses prepare for busy weekend
- Tupelo business burglarized again Thursday
- Equipment stolen from Tupelo business
- Firefighters: Blaze damages Tupelo businesses
- Jeep crashes into front of Tupelo business
- Tupelo businesses provide holiday deals for locals
- Phone scam targeting businesses in Tupelo