TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - On Nov. 1, the president and his campaign will hold a rally in Tupelo at the BancorpSouth Arena.
Many hotels, businesses and residents are preparing for what they expect to be a very crowded weekend in the All-America City.
Chekita Gardner works at the Hilton Garden Inn in Tupelo, which sits just feet away from where the rally will be held.
According to Gardner, rooms at the hotel are going fast for that weekend.
Some residents said they have already registered for tickets to attend the rally.
Some residents said they will not be going anywhere near it.
Most can agree, however, that it will help Tupelo financially.
They are free but are first-come, first-serve.
- Businesses, residents expecting large crowds for Trump's rally
- President Trump speaks to large crowd in Tupelo
- Tishomingo residents to expect traffic delays
- Boil water notice inconveniences Starkville residents, businesses
- President Trump cancels Jackson rally
- Starkville residents, businesses react to potential parking meters
- Mississippi suspect in slaying remains at large
- Cold temps lead to large bills
- Large Power Outage in Corinth, MS
- Pittsboro elects new Alderman at Large