TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Tuesday marked the beginning of Tupelo's new transit system.
The transit system is broken down into three colors: blue, yellow and green.
The blue route will take riders from central Tupelo north toward the mall area.
Both the yellow and green routes reside in central and southern Tupelo.
Follow the links below for your routes and listed destinations.
- Click this link for the blue route
- Click this link for the yellow route
- Click this link for the green route
- Click this link for the entire Tupelo map
To use the graphs, choose your destination along the top. The times below the destination correlate to the available stopping times.
The first month of rides is free. After that, the cost will be $2 per rider.
- Buses roll as transit system begins in Tupelo
- Tupelo leaders tour proposed public transit system
- New transit system launches in Tupelo
- Tupelo ratifies transit contract
- City leaders discuss public transit system in Tupelo
- Tupelo moving closer to using public transit system
- Tupelo Transit System soon to be curbside pickup program
- Electric meters in Tupelo transitioning to digital
- Tupelo Transit rolls out mobile phone app, changes to bus routes
- Tupelo City Council set aside money for public transit plan