WATER VALLEY, Miss. (WTVA) - Two men have been arrested in Yalobusha County after a tip was made about stolen property in a home.
Yalobusha County Sheriff Lance Humphreys says Michael Hasting and Jerryco Greene face several charges.
Hasting had a warrant from the Coffeeville Police Department and was arrested.
The sheriff's department was given consent to search a residence and the stolen property was recovered.
- Burglary arrests made in Yalobusha County
- Indictment made in Yalobusha County bank robbery
- Five arrested for drugs in Yalobusha County
- Men charged with gun burglary in Yalobusha County
- Woman missing in Yalobusha County
- Yalobusha County teen found safe
- Another burglary arrest made in Tishomingo County
- Arrests made in Monroe County burglaries
- Arrest made for Calhoun County burglaries
- Burglary arrest made in Chickasaw County