(CNN) -- Burger King has changed its menu in honor of Halloween, releasing the "Nightmare King" sandwich next week.
The fast-food chain is offering the "spooky" sandwich Oct. 22 through Nov. 1.
It's a quarter-pound of beef, a chicken filet, American cheese, bacon, mayonnaise, and onion – all topped off with a green sesame seed bun.
Officials with Burger King said the sandwich is "clinically proven to induce nightmares."
The "Nightmare King" goes for $6.39.
- Burger King creates 'nightmare' green sandwich for Halloween
- Tupelo's 'Bud and Burgers' rescheduled
- 11 vehicles involved in Columbus traffic nightmare
- Tupelo hosts annual Bud and Burgers festival
- Tupelo burger bash benefits good cause
- Mississippi: Veggie burgers must be clearly labeled
- Mother of dead Plantersville man calls shooting a "nightmare"
- Starbucks adds Witch's Brew Halloween drink
- UPDATE: Trick-or-treating dates for Halloween
- Halloween safety: More treats less tricks