TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Wear It Well Inc. hosted its second annual "Bullying Is Banned" event at Ballard Park on Sunday.
Wear It Well's founder Katina Holland said the event spreads awareness of the effects of bullying.
She added the event aimed to educate and motivate the community to live healthier lives.
Holland said they're not only taking a stand against bullying in schools, but everywhere else too.
Irianna Turnage attended the anti-bullying event. She said she came out to join the fight against bullying.
Turnage is an author of two books, her latest called "Teen Devotional 365."
Her mission is to motivate young girls to choose the right path, follow God and put God first in everything they do.
- "Bullying Is Banned" brings community together
- 'Unity Night' brings together West Point police and community
- Foster and adoption organizations bring awareness to community
- Tupelo man hosts event to bring the community together
- Community honors fallen deputy
- Community remembers Lake Little
- Nurses bring prom to Shannon student
- Abby Manufacturing bringing 10 jobs to Walnut
- Tupelo events bring in thousands this weekend
- Downtown businesses bringing Mardi Gras to Tupelo