Photo Gallery 3 Images
(WTVA) - Kaz is recalling several models of bug zappers due to a shock hazard
This recall involves the Stinger BK series Insect Zapper electric insect/mosquito zapper.
This includes the following model numbers:
- BK510v3 (ULG510YTG) - Stinger 5-in-1 Insect & Mosquito Zapper
- BK310v3 (ULG310YTG) - Stinger 3-in-1 Insect Zapper
- BK110v3 (ULG110YTG) - Stinger Insect Zapper
The insect kill grid can detach inside the housing, posing a shock hazard.
Consumers should stop using the recalled products, unplug them and contact Kaz to return the product for a full refund.
No injuries have been reported at this time.
Kaz’s toll-free number is 888-480-2880.
MORE: See the full recall here
- Bug zappers recalled due to shock hazard
- Contigo recalls nearly 6 million of its kids water bottles due to a choking hazard. Again.
- Check your pantry: Several brands of buns and rolls are recalled because of a choking hazard
- A baby stroller sold at Target and Amazon was recalled because of a possible fall hazard
- Twitter finds security bug, advises changing passwords
- Jimmy Dean sausage recalled due to metal contamination
- Johnson & Johnson recalls baby powder due to asbestos concerns
- MSU fans shocked by Andy Cannizaro resignation
- Columbus police investigate shocking embezzlement case
- Alabama Senate write-ins: God, Bugs Bunny, Chuck Norris