OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) – A Bruce woman is accused of embezzling more than $3,000 from Oxford’s Walmart.
On Friday, Oxford police took a report from loss prevention at Walmart about an employee taking money from the business.
That same day, police arrested Anita Carol Baker, 54, for embezzlement.
Police say Baker had been taking money from different cash registers from October 21 until December 15.
Her bond was set at $3,000.
- Bruce woman accused of embezzlement in Oxford
- Oxford men accused of embezzling from Walmart
- Worker accused of embezzling from Oxford salon
- Water Valley woman charged with Oxford embezzlement
- Panola County woman accused of embezzlement in Oxford
- Former Oxford School District business manager charged with embezzlement
- Booneville woman accused of embezzling from water association
- Aberdeen mayor claims embezzlement accusations are false
- Macon woman arrested for embezzlement in Columbus
- Man accused of holding woman against her will in Oxford