CALHOUN COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Another bridge is closed in Calhoun County.
Calhoun County Sheriff Greg Pollan says federal and state authorities have closed the bridge on County Road 260, just off Highway 32.
The specific reasoning behind the closure is unknown at this time.
District 3 Supervisor Gwin Longest says the county is waiting to receive the official report back.
This is a developing story.
- Bridge closed in Calhoun County
- Sheriff: Two bridges closed in Calhoun County
- Bridge back open in Calhoun County
- Calhoun deputies investigate vandalism to bridges
- Oktibbeha County bridge closed for repairs
- Lee County bridge closed for repairs
- UPDATE: Calhoun County inmate found
- Several arrested during Calhoun County drug roundup
- Scam number dials 911 in Calhoun County
- Arrest made for Calhoun County burglaries