CALHOUN COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Another bridge is closed in Calhoun County.
Calhoun County Sheriff Greg Pollan says federal and state authorities have closed the bridge on County Road 260, just off Highway 32.
The specific reasoning behind the closure is unknown at this time.
District 3 Supervisor Gwin Longest says the county is waiting to receive the official report back.
This is a developing story.
- Bridge closed in Calhoun County
- Sheriff: Two bridges closed in Calhoun County
- Bridge back open in Calhoun County
- Calhoun deputies investigate vandalism to bridges
- UPDATE: Calhoun County inmate found
- Troopers investigate Calhoun County crash
- Oktibbeha County bridge closed for repairs
- Lee County bridge closed for repairs
- Monroe County bridge closes in Bartahatchie community
- Extended work to close Prentiss County bridge