OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) -- A Lafayette County grand jury has indicted the man arrested in the shooting death of Ally Kostial.
Brandon Theesfeld, 22, of Texas is charged with capital murder in her death.
The indictment says Theesfeld kidnapped Kostial and later shot her.
Her body was found in the Harmontown community of Lafayette County on the northern side of Sardis Lake.
Theesfeld was later arrested at a gas station in Memphis.
He is currently being held in the Lafayette County jail awaiting a mental evaluation.
- Brandon Theesfeld indicted for capital murder in Ally Kostial death
- Brandon Theesfeld pleads not guilty in death of Ole Miss student Ally Kostial
- Ally Kostial's funeral set for Saturday
- Defense attorneys request psychological evaluation for Lafayette County murder suspect Brandon Theesfeld
- UPDATE: Teen indicted for capital murder for Baldwyn death
- Two indicted on capital murder charges for 2016 death of MSU student
- UPDATE: Two charged with capital murder in Corinth man's death
- Man faces capital murder in Tuscaloosa officer's death
- Grand jury indicts former Oxford police officer on capital murder charge
- Court upholds ruling in capital murder appeal