BOONEVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - A report of credit card fraud leads to the arrest of a Booneville woman.
On December 5, Booneville police received a report of unlawful use of a stolen debit/credit card.
They say the card was used to make purchases at two different businesses in Booneville.
The investigation led to the arrest of Beverly Antownette Welch, 35. She is charged with two counts of fraudulently obtaining goods.
Her case will be presented to the next available Prentiss County grand jury.
- Booneville woman arrested for fraud
- Multiple arrests in Booneville
- Booneville woman arrested for boyfriend's stabbing
- Booneville police make drug arrest
- Booneville man arrested for cocaine
- Booneville woman arrested for drugs in Tishomingo County
- Booneville man accused of choking, assaulting woman
- UPDATE: Booneville woman no longer missing
- Two arrested in Booneville for separate burglaries
- ATV theft leads to arrest in Booneville