BOONEVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Prentiss County sheriff’s deputies used a drone to locate a stabbing suspect.
Deputies responded on Wednesday to a stabbing report at a home on County Road 3321, according to Sheriff Randy Tolar.
The deputies found a man suffering from a stab wound to his leg.
He was taken to Magnolia Regional Health Center for medical treatment.
The sheriff says the man’s girlfriend, Erica Stephens, left the scene on foot.
A deputy used a drone to find her, and she was located on County Road 3311 in a wooded area, the sheriff says.
Officers arrested Stephens, 28, of Booneville, for domestic violence aggravated assault.
- Booneville woman arrested for boyfriend's stabbing
- Police: Woman stabs boyfriend in Tupelo
- Booneville woman arrested for fraud
- Columbus woman arrested for allegedly shooting boyfriend
- Multiple arrests in Booneville
- Booneville police make drug arrest
- Booneville man arrested for cocaine
- Woman reports assault in Lowndes County; boyfriend later arrested
- Booneville woman arrested for drugs in Tishomingo County
- Booneville man accused of choking, assaulting woman