BOONEVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - A woman is accused of embezzling more than $40,000 from a water association.
Janet Lynn Patton, 54, of Booneville, was arrested on April 17 after officials at the New Candler Water Association signed an affidavit, according to Prentiss County Sheriff Randy Tolar.
She is accused of taking $40,268.04 from the water association.
A Prentiss County grand jury will hear the case at a later date.
- Booneville woman accused of embezzling from water association
- Women accused of embezzling from North Lee Water Association
- Former Booneville employee charged with embezzlement
- Water Valley woman charged with Oxford embezzlement
- Bruce woman accused of embezzlement in Oxford
- Booneville man accused of choking, assaulting woman
- Booneville woman arrested for fraud
- Panola County woman accused of embezzlement in Oxford
- Oxford men accused of embezzling from Walmart
- Worker accused of embezzling from Oxford salon