PRENTISS COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Two men face criminal charges in Prentiss County.
Prentiss County Sheriff Randy Tolar says deputies responded on November 4 to a potential disturbance at a residence on County Road 1221.
He says deputies discovered that some people at the scene were in possession of controlled substances.
Deputies arrested Jeffery Lee Bridges, 44, and Christopher Shaquille Taylor, 29.
Bridges was charged with possession of meth, two counts of child abuse and possession of paraphernalia.
Taylor was charged with possession of oxycodone.
The case will be presented to the next Prentiss County grand jury.
- Booneville men face drug-related charges
- Monroe County men face drug-related charges
- Three locals face drug charges in Booneville
- Two men face drug charges
- Iuka man faces drug-related charge
- West Point man faces drug-related charges
- Duo from Burnsville face drug-related charges
- Booneville man facing drug charges in Prentiss County
- Two men face drug charges in Amory
- Men face drug charges in Clay County