PRENTISS COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A Booneville man has pleaded guilty to sexual battery of a child under the age of 14.
Louis Enrique Acosta-Escobar, 34, entered the plea in Prentiss County Circuit Court.
He was arrested by Booneville police back in February 2016.
Acosta-Escobar has remained in jail on a $1 million bond since his arrest.
- Booneville man pleads guilty to sexual battery
- Booneville man accused of sexual battery
- Former Houlka teacher pleads guilty to 2015 sexual battery case
- Former barbershop owner pleads guilty to sexual battery
- Man charged with sexual battery
- Booneville man accused of stealing batteries from construction site
- Oxford man charged with sexual battery
- Starkville man arrested on sexual battery charge
- Starkville man arrested for sexual battery
- Starkville man accused of sexual battery