PRENTISS COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Prentiss County investigators charge a local man with drug possession with intent to sell or distribute.
On Thursday, July 19, officers executed a search warrant at the residence of Ronald Lane Lauderdale of County Road 8021 in Booneville.
Prentiss County Sheriff Randy Tolar says the search was the result of an ongoing drug investigation.
He says agents found approximately ¾ pound of marijuana, along with $896 in U.S. currency.
Lauderdale's bond was set at $25,000.
- Booneville man facing drug charges in Prentiss County
- Corinth man facing drug charges in Prentiss County
- Three locals face drug charges in Booneville
- Booneville men face drug-related charges
- Prentiss County charges three with drugs
- Duo arrested in Booneville, face charges in Prentiss and Lee counties
- Prentiss County man charged with assault
- Man charged with burglary in Prentiss County
- Booneville man charged with burglary
- Woman arrested in Prentiss County on drug, gun charges