BOONEVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - A man from Booneville faces burglary charges.
On Tuesday, May 15, Matthew Branch Arnold, 30, was arrested and charged with four counts of burglary.
Booneville police say officers have been investigating a series of commercial burglaries committed since April 30.
Police say three counts relate to the burglary of a business on Adams Street. The fourth count is in relation to the burglary of a business on East Church Street.
Police say majority of the stolen property has been recovered.
His case will be presented to the Prentiss County grand jury.
- Booneville man charged with burglary
- Booneville man charged with local burglaries
- Kentucky man to face burglary charges in Booneville
- Three locals face drug charges in Booneville
- Two arrested in Booneville for separate burglaries
- Booneville man charged with having counterfeit money
- Booneville man charged with child sex crimes
- Three charged in Booneville shooting
- Booneville man arrested for cocaine
- Saltillo man charged with burglary