PRENTISS COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A Booneville man faces child sex crimes in Prentiss County.
On Saturday, November 3, Prentiss County deputies followed up on a report that allegedly involved the suspect, Jordan Britt Bridges, 27, possessing images of child pornography on his cell phone, as well as having sexual contact with a minor female child or children.
Deputies, along with the Mississippi Highway Patrol, arrested Bridges without incident at his home on Saturday.
He is charged with two counts of possession of child porn, two counts of touching a child for lustful purposes, one count of sexual battery, one count of photographing for lewd purposes or invading the privacy by photographing.
Prentiss County Sheriff Randy Tolar says additional charges may be possible and the case will be presented to the next Prentiss County grand jury.
- Booneville man charged with child sex crimes
- Oxford man charged with child sex crime
- Corinth man charged with child sex crime
- Booneville man charged with child abuse
- Court appearance for man charged with sex crimes against child
- Artesia man arrested, charged with child sex crime
- Booneville man charged with burglary
- Booneville man accused of possessing child porn
- Man charged with sex crimes in Verona
- Former Starkville teacher charged with child sex crimes