Editor's Note: This article was modified on May 13. WTVA previously reported this incident as a break-in.
BOONEVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Booneville police are investigating the armed robbery of a Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant.
Booneville Police Chief Michael Ramey confirmed the incident happened Saturday night at the North 2nd Street location.
He said a person had a gun and was able to escape with some money.
The total amount of money that was taken is unknown at this time.
- Booneville police investigate armed robbery at KFC
- Booneville police release surveillance video of KFC armed robbery
- Booneville police investigate Walmart theft
- Tupelo police investigating weekend armed robbery
- Three arrested, three others sought for Booneville armed robbery
- UPDATE: Fourth arrest made in Booneville armed robbery
- UPDATE: Fifth arrest made for Booneville armed robbery
- Booneville police investigate drug store crash
- Booneville police investigating pawn shop burglary
- Pedestrian dies in Booneville, police investigate