TISHOMINGO COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – Bond has been set for a Tennessee woman arrested in Tishomingo County.
Jennifer Harmon, 39, of Pickwick, Tenn. was arrested on January 11 during a traffic stop on Highway 72 in Burnsville.
During the stop, deputies discovered an outstanding warrant on her. She was then taken to the Tishomingo County jail.
Once there, correction officers found Harmon with meth during the booking process.
Harmon was charged with the introduction of a controlled substance into a correctional facility.
Her bond was set at $2,500. Her case will be presented to the next available grand jury.
- Bond set for Tenn. woman charged in Tishomingo County
- Tenn-Tom Waterway reopens
- Damaged barge removed from Tenn-Tom Waterway lock in Tishomingo County
- Tenn-Tom Waterway still closed in Tishomingo County after oil spill
- UPDATE: Bond denied for Tishomingo County shooting suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for GA woman with child abuse charges
- Duo face drug charges in Tishomingo County
- Sex offender faces charge in Tishomingo County
- Tishomingo man faces drug charge
- Bond set for Lafayette County murder suspect