GRENADA, Miss. (WTVA) -- A Grenada man charged with 45 sex crimes gets a bond.
James Kendall is being held at the Grenada County jail on a $450,000 bond.
A justice court judge gave Kendall the bond after finding probable cause for his case to go before a grand jury this summer.
Kendall is accused of 45 sex crimes involving children ranging from sexual battery, molestation and statutory rape.
Sheriff Strider says his office began investigating Kendall in December after receiving complaints he was preying on children in Elliott.
The investigation is still ongoing.
- Bond set for Grenada man charged with 45 sex crimes
- UPDATE: Bond set for Grenada murder suspect
- Grenada County man accused of multiple sex crimes
- Grenada man arrested on child pornography charge
- UPDATE: Man charged in deadly Grenada shooting
- Man charged with murder for Grenada shooting
- Man charged with sex crimes in Verona
- Oxford man charged with child sex crime
- Corinth man charged with child sex crime
- Booneville man charged with child sex crimes