EUPORA, Miss. (WTVA) - A murder suspect in Webster County appeared in court, and a judge set his bond at $75,000.
Dillion Cates with the Webster County Sheriff’s Department confirms Charles Potts appeared before a Justice Court judge on Wednesday.
Potts is charged with the shooting death of Earl Jerome Cullum.
Previous Article: Murder arrest made after weekend shooting in Webster County
The shooting happened on July 7 at an address on Highway 182 West.
Cates said the shooting stemmed from the suspect allegedly assaulting the victim's mother.
A grand jury is scheduled to hear the case in December.
- Bond set at $75,000 for Webster County murder suspect
- Bond set for Lafayette County murder suspect
- UPDATE: Louisville murder suspect returned, bond set
- UPDATE: Bond set for Grenada murder suspect
- Judge sets $1 million bond for Tupelo murder suspect
- UPDATE: Webster County sheriff bonds out of jail
- UPDATE: Judge sets $400,000 bond for Webster County sheriff after arrest
- UPDATE: Bond set for sexual assault suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for Verona shooting suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for Vardaman shooting suspect