PONTOTOC, Miss. (WTVA) - The Pontotoc city schools is asking voters to allow the district to borrow nearly $12 million for school building improvements.
That includes adding security cameras and building a parking lot at the high school.
Plus, the middle school would get a renovated auditorium and bathrooms.
The football stadium at the high school would be renovated as well.
The referendum goes before voters December 19.
- Bond referendum being held for Pontotoc schools
- Pontotoc School Storm Shelter
- Madison County shooting suspect held without bond
- Pontotoc woman arrested inside old Columbus school
- Police investigating school threats in Pontotoc, Oxford
- Voters approve Lafayette County School District bond
- New Albany school bond issue passes
- Fire destroys Pontotoc County home
- Car rams into Pontotoc business
- Car slams into Pontotoc church