OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - The defense team for murder suspect Brandon Theesfeld says their client needs a psychological evaluation
Theesfeld appeared in a bond hearing Thursday morning at the Lafayette County Courthouse.
Ally Kostial | Photo: MGN Online
His attorneys withdrew the request for a bond citing new information, ending the court appearance within minutes of it starting at 9:00.
State and Lafayette County law enforcement officers arrested Theesfeld in July for the death of fellow Ole Miss student, Ally Kostial, 21.
Lafayette county sheriff’s deputies found her body on July 20 in the Harmontown community of Lafayette County.
- Defense attorneys request psychological evaluation for Lafayette County murder suspect Brandon Theesfeld
- Brandon Theesfeld indicted for capital murder in Ally Kostial death
- Bond set for Lafayette County murder suspect
- Father of Lafayette County murder suspect claims son's innocence
- Attorney requests video and audio from Oxford police
- Winston County murder suspect appears before judge
- Lee County sheriff's deputies capture murder suspect
- Brandon man arrested in Oxford for kidnapping, rape
- Two dead in Lafayette County, described as 'murder-suicide'
- UPDATE: Bond denied for Alcorn County murder suspect