Update 10/26/18 3:42 p.m.
Pontotoc County EMA Director Rickey Jaggers says the main facility on the campus has been searched and nothing was found.
He says they are searching a smaller building nearby as well.
He says second shift workers will work tonight.
Update 10/26/18 2:48 p.m.
According to emergency officials, no suspicious device has been found inside the facility at this time.
Dogs continue to search.
Officials say they are working to get employees back inside possibly for the 6 p.m. shift.
Update 10/26/18 12:31 p.m.
EMA Director Rickey Jaggers says they have dogs at the facility searching.
No other updates at this time.
See the original post below.
ECRU, Miss. (WTVA) - A bomb threat has been reported at Ashley Furniture in Ecru, confirms Pontotoc County EMA Director Rickey Jaggers.
He says to his knowledge, the entire facility has been evacuated.
He says authorities are bringing in more help at this time.
He says at this time, nothing has happened, but they are taking all precautionary measures.
This is a developing story. This article will be updated when more information becomes available.
- UPDATE: Nothing found at Ashley Furniture following bomb threat
- UPDATE: Bomb threat suspect charged for Ashley Furniture scare
- Power outage at Ashley Furniture in Ripley
- Ashley Furniture awards local graduates with scholarships
- Ashley Furniture employees donate big checks to two hospitals
- United Furniture purchases Lane Furniture
- UPDATE: Fire at Washington Furniture ruled arson
- UPDATE: Bomb threat hoax targets US schools, businesses
- UPDATE: Starkville police investigate bomb threat at Walmart
- Arlington National Cemetery evacuated after bomb threat