WEBSTER COUNTY, Miss (WTVA) - Some residents in Webster County are under a boil water notice.
The notice was issued for customers of the Savannah Water Association.
It will last until Wednesday, February 27th.
There was a break in a water main and work is underway to repair it.
Those affected need to boil their water for at least one minute before using.
Savannah Water Association wants to thank customers for being patient.
- Boil water notice issued for some residents in Webster County
- Boil water notice inconveniences Starkville residents, businesses
- Boil water notice issued for some in Noxubee County
- Aberdeen making do with boil water notice
- UPDATE: Cason Water Nettleton boil water notice lifted
- Mississippi Rural Water Association answers questions about boil water notices
- Boil water alert issued for Ecru customers
- Boil water alert issued for some in Pontotoc County
- Boil water alert issued for some in Noxubee County
- Boil water alert issued for part of Starkville