WEBSTER COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A boil water notice has been issued for some people in Webster County.
Effective Wednesday, February 28, a notice was issued for the Dancy Water Association. This affects approximately 25 customers on Highway 15 south of the Natchez Trace Parkway who are served by the association.
This is a precautionary boil water notice due to a loss in water pressure due to one or more line breaks.
The water system will be notified when tests show the water is safe to drink.
- Boil water notice issued for some residents in Webster County
- Boil water notice issued for some in Webster County
- Boil water notice issued for some in Noxubee County
- Aberdeen making do with boil water notice
- Boil water notice inconveniences Starkville residents, businesses
- UPDATE: Oxford lifts boil water notice
- Boil water notice in effect for some in Noxubee County
- UPDATE: Boil water notice lifted for some in Union County
- UPDATE: Boil water notice lifted in Lee County
- Mississippi Rural Water Association answers questions about boil water notices