NOXUBEE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A boil water notice has been issued for some people on the Shuqualak-Butler Water Association.
This is for customers east of the junkyard, along Highway 21 and south of Highway 21.
This was issued because of a water line repair.
- Boil water notice issued for some in Noxubee County
- Boil water alert issued for some in Noxubee County
- Boil water notice issued for some residents in Webster County
- Aberdeen making do with boil water notice
- Boil water notice inconveniences Starkville residents, businesses
- Parks Utilities lifts boil water alert in Noxubee County
- Water outage in Noxubee County
- Mississippi Rural Water Association answers questions about boil water notices
- UPDATE: Cason Water Nettleton boil water notice lifted
- Boil water alert issued for Ecru customers