UPDATE: This boil water notice was lifted on April 5.
See the original post below.
LAFAYETTE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A boil water notice has been issued for some people in Lafayette County.
The notice is for the Denmark Water Association. The notice went in to effect on April 1.
This affects approximately 470 customers who are served by the water association. This alert is precautionary.
The notice was issued due to a system-wide pressure loss.
The water system will be notified when tests shows the water is safe to drink.
- UPDATE: Lafayette County boil water notice lifted
- UPDATE: Noxubee County boil water notice lifted
- UPDATE: Boil-water notice lifted for Belmont
- UPDATE: Boil water notice lifted in Smithville
- UPDATE: Eupora boil water notice lifted
- UPDATE: Boil water notice lifted for Vardaman
- UPDATE: Cadaretta boil water notice lifted
- UPDATE: Ripley boil water notice lifted
- UPDATE: Boil water notice lifted for Hatley
- UPDATE: MSU boil water notice lifted